Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Why Not?

Continuing to live by the motto of Why not?, I splurged and upgraded to Business Class when I checked in for my flight from Dallas to London, paying an additional 30% for it. In the big scheme of things, I said "Why not?" As it turned out, it was one of my wiser decisions.

American Airlines started flying this aircraft only a week ago. Each seat is like a tiny cubicle. The seat reclined completely flat; I had a pillow and duvet; there was a pop-out 15" television; Bose noise cancelling headphones -- but the best part? I got about 4-5 hours of sleep. Tom always jokes that it only costs a little more to go first class. In this case, he was exactly right. For me, right now, it's actually July 11. I was up at 4:30 a.m. and feel as if I'm on track with no jet lag.

No comments:

Post a Comment