Saturday, July 16, 2022

 July 16, 2022

Looking back, it looks like every year I decide I want to start blogging (writing) again, then I do one or two posts and go on my merry way. I read an article the other day suggesting doing something consistently for two years. Two years. That seemed a bit over the top to me, but it made me wonder. What if I did something every day for two years? What would that feel like? How much improvement would I see? Like write for ten minutes every day for two years. Draw a cat or a bowl or anything every day for two years. 

Right now I am 74 years old. If I started drawing something every day for the next two years, what would happen? One, I would be 76 years old. Two, I might get really good. Something to think about and then maybe blog about? Oh! Two birds with one stone. Do it and write about it. I think I may be on to something.

I've been depressed lately. Several reasons I suppose, but difficult to say really what's behind it. My health. The heat. My rut at home. The fact that I gave up my prozac. All contribute I think. I have no purpose. No joy. Maybe the new plan of Project 365x2 kicks in and at the same time kicks ass.

Maybe I could start a new blog called 365x2. I'm not really sure I can commit to something for two years. One day at a time. Maybe I can commit to that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment